Tuesday, February 27, 2007

In Sickness and In Health

I realized today that I hadn't posted the pictures of poor little sick Jacob. As I mentioned before, he was only happy in our arms awake and asleep. He and I actually took two hour-long naps cuddled up on the couch...a feat I never imagined possible with our little squirmer. Thankfully Grandma Jan was able to come and make us dinner, stock our fridge, and keep me from going crazy on the worst day of it all. She was a tremendous support. Thank you!













































After four days of this sort of behavior we wondered if we'd ever get our silly little boy back.

Um, we did.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see a rocking chair with two look-a-like faces. (And it's not the picture with Robyn.)You are so lucky to have Matt's mom to help you. He looked very sick. Bless his little heart.

Hope all is going well now. Mere loved your messages.

Anonymous said...

I forgot to say, "Aren't there just so many days you wish someone would take you to the rocking chair for a snuggle, a blankie, and a rock?

Anonymous said...

The worried look on Jan's face says it all! That was one sick little boy, whose Momma was also really sick! How wonderful that he had all those loving arms and soft spots to rest on.

Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

so glad he is on the mend!!!

Shayleen Lunt said...

I am so glad that Jacob is back! Now if you could just get that kind of snuggling without the sickness.