Thursday, May 03, 2007

Ah, Young Love

Well, at least young friendship. Jacob has found a wonderful friend just up the street (to say nothing of mommy finding this wonderful friend's mother as her own friend). Her name is Katie. Jacob actually started saying Katie (phonetically: Tay-dee) almost two months ago, that's the kind of impact this sweet thing has had on him. They have attended movement class together, played at the park together, and run naked through the grass together. What?!? Yes, naked (okay, diapered) and hand in hand through the grass. Just scroll down, you'll see.



These pictures were snapped after Katie and Jacob had been playing with water and these amazing spongey balls in Katie's back yard. She just couldn't resist grabbing him by the hand and running off with him. And he was more than happy to go.



p.s. Katie's got lovely olive skin and Jacob is white!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

CCCCCCCUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTEEEEE!!!

So cute and adorable Wow! How fun.

Who's Katie's mom? Would I know her? So sweet!

Hope you are hanging in there, soo soon!!!!! Good luck!

Love, Chelsea

Andrea said...

I don't know about this. He seems to be too young to be already in love. I just wish you had programmed the music puppy love to come on as I scrolled through the pictures.

Caroline said...

Oh that is too sweet!

Jana said...

okay, I already tried to comment once, for some reason Mom and Dad's computer does not like me! Holy cow that is so DARN cute! I absolutely love those pictures!

We love you!

nbarnes2 said...

do i see a hint of a farmer's tan? that's gotta count for something.

Anonymous said...

I will approve of Katie. She is extra sweet as is her mama. Robyn you will one day get a daughter in law as wonderful as mine but not in the near future although it will be here sooner than you think!! Don't worry about the farmer tan. I don't see it. Love to all.