Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Potty Acquainting



I'm not posting this picture because Jacob's a "potty train". I'm basically just posting it because it's oh so cute. He's gone #1 twice on the potty and we're pretty darn pleased with that. Here's to Jacob getting to know his potty!

5 comments:

Shayleen Lunt said...

hehehe! It is -oh- so cute! I love Jacob's belly! Big congratulations to Jacob, Mommy & Daddy. Oh - you might just have 1 in diapers after all! Hooray!

Jana said...

I just love this post. What a big boy you have there, He is growing up soooo fast!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Robyn...I remember so well when you were potty trained, you went around telling people "Now I"m a potty train!" Looks like Jacob is well on the way. A rather studly Daddy in that picture too!

Love you all, Mom

Anonymous said...

Please tell me this will not appear on Jacob's wedding video!

Mere said...

Hee. I think it should go in the video. So, so cute. He looks happy as a clam on his potty--excellent work, Robyn and Matt! Wouldn't it be a coup if he were out of diapers (or almost so) before the next little Hutch comes? What an adorable little body! Such a fun little bear cub.