We have been fruitlessly waving stuffed animals under his nose for almost two years now, and finally he hit it off with one. It's a blue easter bunny that Grandma and Grandpa Gam sent him. I don't have a really good picture of the bunny because Jacob is usually doing this,

or this,

when he's with him. He typically throws the bunny on the ground and then body slams him in a loving cuddle. Needless to say, he LOVES his bunny. Tonight we heard him talking after we put him to bed and realized that he was saying, "cuckle" over and over and over again. When we check on him later I am pretty sure we'll see Jacob and his bunny in a warm embrace (just like we did last night).
1 comment:
How sweet. I was looking for a post tonight but this is not what I was expecting. You really have a big boy. Love to All
Post a Comment