Sunday, August 05, 2007

Baby Face

Nicholas is very, very sweet to stare at. Behold:



He has cute yawns.



And cute sneezes.



He also has cute SMILES!

















Matt and I think that some of his smiles give him a sly-Harrison-Ford-as-Han-Solo sort of look. What a little heart breaker!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do see Harrison Ford in him!!!How Precious! Is Matt bringing Nicholas with him to meet Jacob at the state line? Joke! I know all will be happily reunited! Jacob has been a doll except for wanting to go "side" during church and screaming for Garrett! But we did stay all three hours! Whew! He really got interested in unsnapping his shirt.
Love to all!

Anonymous said...

Well, I can't deny the Harrison Ford resemblance either! What a cutie! Maddie asked if he was laying on Gideon's blanket...nothing escapes that little girl! I hadn't noticed! Maddie wants to say something... g5sjnm0jeb0ilzu8nybtuf b54hd37b2r823vn8r32mcu8 23 fcyawr87mve4vw fk99999a-ewll0w
She then asked "what does it say?" tee hee hee! WHAT A HANDSOME BOY!!! Love You All!

Shayleen Lunt said...

Harrison Ford? Uhm Robyn, do you have something you need to tell us? JK
What a great post. I am just in amazement with that hair everytime.

Anonymous said...

I do see the Harrison Ford ness, but more than that I see some cute pics of an adorable baby!

Love you, Mom

Anonymous said...

Nicholas is a very alert and cute boy. Isn't it early for little guys his age to smile so well. Those look like authentic smiles--not gas. Loved reading Grandma Jan's comment. It gave me the flavor of Jacob's development in church. What cute boys. Love to you all.

Anonymous said...

Oh and a big yes on the Harrison Fordness!