Friday, August 10, 2007

Grandparents ARE more fun than parents!

At least they're more fun than parents trying to juggle a toddler and a newborn (excuses, excuses). Check out Jacob in the wading pool at Grandma and Grandpa Hutch's. I think he's enjoying himself, what do you think?







Grandma labeled the following picture "should have wiped", but I say, what's wrong with a little snot trail?



Maybe she should have labeled this next picture "should have pulled up". Just a thought...



Okay, this one clinches it, he was DEFINITELY having lots and lots of fun.



Stay tuned for more pictures of Jacob's whirlwind trip to Tuscaloosa. Thanks again to G & G Hutch!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I felt a cool breeze when I viewed the last picture with cold water from the tap (or is that Utah thing)on Jacob's tummy. I'm printing the top one for my "Valentine" table. I love the boys!

Anonymous said...

WOW! What fun! Grandma and Grandpa Hutch sure did do a great job! What a happy little boy! LOVE THE POST!

Anonymous said...

Now that is just joy! I love his little plumber shot. Grandpa

Shayleen Lunt said...

What fun pictures! Looks like you have documentation of the fun Jacob had with no parents around. I hope you got a little more (much needed) rest with 'just' a newborn to take care of.

Anonymous said...

That's the cutest sequence of pics! What fun that darling boy is having in the water.

Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

What a lucky grandma I am!!!It was so much fun to have Jacob here. But it also is so comforting to know he has such wonderful parents that continuously teach him so much. The picture I did not capture was in Wal-Mart when he punched in the numbers for my check card. Both Aunt Natalie and the check out girl were quite impressed! I am available ANYTIME mommy needs a rest!