This is to help all of you get to know what kind of people these little ones are and will become.
Thanks so much for sharing all the cuteness. What fun to see a new blog when getting home from work. Yup! Work again. Love these pics.Grandma has some of the new ones on her fridge from the last blog. I loved those too.
Thanks for taking time to update, I know how hard it is when you are helping a new baby and new big brother each learn the new ropes! We love you guys! You are doing such a great job!
Are you sure Nick's middle name isn't LeGrand??
I honestly wonder if that is really your baby. How funny that he looks so different than Jacob. Anyway your pictures are so cute.
Such a darling baby! Jacob sure looks like the proud big brother.We love them both so much!Love, Mom
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Thanks so much for sharing all the cuteness. What fun to see a new blog when getting home from work. Yup! Work again.
Love these pics.
Grandma has some of the new ones on her fridge from the last blog. I loved those too.
Thanks for taking time to update, I know how hard it is when you are helping a new baby and new big brother each learn the new ropes! We love you guys! You are doing such a great job!
Are you sure Nick's middle name isn't LeGrand??
I honestly wonder if that is really your baby. How funny that he looks so different than Jacob. Anyway your pictures are so cute.
Such a darling baby! Jacob sure looks like the proud big brother.
We love them both so much!
Love, Mom
Post a Comment