Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Tum-tum-tummy time

Which one's your favorite?

1.


2.


3.


4.


5.


6.


7.


Oh yeah, and watch out for Jacob-Kong.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to saw 7 is my favorite, but 6 gave me a big smile. He has really grown. He looks like all of you. Amazing. Thanks for the post.

Carly said...

I LOVE 5. He looks like a cartoon character--in a good way of course. He's so darling and full of expressions at such a young age! What a cute set of boys!

Caroline said...

So precious! He looks like a cute bobble head doll. Isn't it funny how the older siblings suddenly seem huge when you have a baby. I remember when John Evan was born I could not believe hos big Sydney seemed!

Caroline said...

Oh and I have to say 5 is my favorite~

Anonymous said...

Yes he is a man of many faces! 7 is my favorite but they all make Hilda and I laugh out loud. He is quite a boy full of many expressions.

Shayleen Lunt said...

They make me smile! He and Matt have such similar hair.
I really like all of them, #2 is a definite KING though.

Anonymous said...

It has to be 5 for me. I think I already have a copy of number 7 upstairs in Matt's baby book!
How precious is Nicholas and how big is Jacob! That is not a comparison.
Love to all.

Anonymous said...

No, no, no. I got those backwards. I like 7 best and 5 is upstairs. Sorry, but I wanted to set the record straight!

Anonymous said...

So hard to choose! Each one shows a little something different about him, but I think I have to go with 7. What a clever boy to hold his head up so well already!

Anonymous said...

I seem to be right along with the group...my favorite is 5, then 7, then all of the other ones...okay so I can't really decide! He is just too cute!