Thursday, October 11, 2007

Bubble boys go to the beach

A long time ago, when Matt and I were younger and more carefree, we went to the beach. We used store brand sunscreen. Matt was BURNED TO A CRISP and consequently intolerable the entire trip. (Forget about how he felt!) Knowing that my boys potentially inherited their father's complexion and temperament, we left nothing to chance.





Lookin' cool in wide brimmed hats.

Okay, so that's about all the creativeness I've got tonight. If you saw the status of my house you'd ask me how I can justify even posting! Okay, it's not that bad, but there is a mighty large scrum of diapers at the door to the garage...which one will make it to the garbage can just outside the door first?!?! (And no, there are no poopies in that scrum. Those each get their own plastic bag and are promptly disposed of.)

The trip was wonderful and the beach was incredible. And here are some pics to prove it.









Unstyled example of my new hair-cut. I love!













Thank you Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Rachel and Unkie Garrett!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!!!! Is that Nicholas in the second picture? I had to do a double take because I really thought he was Jacob-wow, first time for that. You guys are good parents and did a very stylish good job!!! Your boys are precious and looks like they had a blast!

Robyn, I LOVE your haircut-wow!!! It looks soo good and so fun. You've got to post more photos of you :] I'm so glad you guys could get away from it all. Home can sometimes be overwhelming. Hang in there though and don't fret, we won't judge you for your 'lived in home', we all have those experiences! :] Good luck though and enjoy!

Love, Chelsea

Will and Natalie Giddens said...

Robyn - CUTE hair! Did Libby cut it? It looks great un-styled, I can't wait to see it when you actually put forth effort with it. And cute boys too. Nicholas has a very cute, very chubby grin. Yea for vacations to the beach!

Carly said...

I LOVE the hair. Very Katie Holmes but in a uniquely Robyn sort of way. It really looks great. The boys are cute, too.

emily said...

it's been a LONG time since i checked in on the Hutch family blog and i have missed a LOT! Those boys are DARLING!! Take care and i have 'rss'ed your blog so i'll see when you've updated! it's so fun to see pics and hear about all your adventures! thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I get thirsty for the beach when I see those pictures. Reminds me of our road trip to the beach from Atlanta Robyn. (Great memories) Darling boys...just growing up! Cute cute hair Robyn! I love it!
Love, Mom

Shayleen Lunt said...

I can't believe you went to the beach without us. Aren't you guys our friends?
I love, love, love the haircut. I wish I could pull something off like that. I love the pictures of Jacob with his life jacket on floating in the water and (looks like) laughing. Too cute!
Just don't forget to have us along with you next time k!