How funny! Jon is now thinking about cow heads in beds...as I have never seen the Godfather, I have no clue what he is talking about, but there you go!
He wants me to inform you that he has never seen the Gotdfather either...just that part. (as he says in a old man's voice "I'll make him an offer he can't refuse")
4 comments:
How funny! Jon is now thinking about cow heads in beds...as I have never seen the Godfather, I have no clue what he is talking about, but there you go!
He wants me to inform you that he has never seen the Gotdfather either...just that part. (as he says in a old man's voice "I'll make him an offer he can't refuse")
That's funny! Looks like he might have caught cold at the beach, or was it the aftermath of a meltdown?
:)
Love, Mom
My offer:
I want to have that little boy for one week.
Do you accept?
that is too cute. he does seem to channel some New Joysee mafia presence... ;)
Post a Comment