This is to help all of you get to know what kind of people these little ones are and will become.
Wow! he has grown! I love the pants, and the belly, and the hands! He is a cutie!
Diddo on what Jana said. So cute!
Cute boy....he's sure grown up a lot since then! Pretty Flowers!Love, Mom
Cute boy has really grown up and not just size-wise either. Look how much older he looks taking his own picture!Can't wait till you are back from r & r to get some new pics. Take some of yourselves, too.
That is such a sweet and funny photo! I love the expression and hands on his head and yes, those pants are unreal! So darn cute!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow! he has grown! I love the pants, and the belly, and the hands! He is a cutie!
Diddo on what Jana said. So cute!
Cute boy....he's sure grown up a lot since then! Pretty Flowers!
Love, Mom
Cute boy has really grown up and not just size-wise either. Look how much older he looks taking his own picture!
Can't wait till you are back from r & r to get some new pics. Take some of yourselves, too.
That is such a sweet and funny photo! I love the expression and hands on his head and yes, those pants are unreal! So darn cute!
Post a Comment