Thursday, May 08, 2008

Look at me when I'm talking to you

The other night during Nicholas's bath I was really annoyed. I couldn't get him to look at me. I had the camera and was ready to document his graduation into the big tub. He just wouldn't look around. No amount of tongue-clicking (a Nico favorite), friendly name calling, splashing or even cawing could get him to turn around.














I starting trying to physically move him and then I realized why he really wasn't interested in me at all.

He already had some pretty good company.














Can you see who his bath time friend is?

8 comments:

Shayleen Lunt said...

That friend sure has a great smile. What a big boy!
ps My kids (for some reason) loved that "caw" video

Jana said...

When I was little I had a friend like that...gotta love the bathroom chrome!

Anonymous said...

In the night I sat right up in my bed and laughed remembering this blog. What a cutie just smiling at himself! You get the greatest shots.

Anonymous said...

Oh Robyn....you are so funny! I cackled right out loud. What a cute boy - he's found a new friend, and it's not the camera.

Love, Mom

Mere said...

Robyn, you are so clever. I wish I could hire you to write my blog and make me seem so brilliant.

This is classic. Hilarious faux hawk (they're all the rage in UT, but not so much here--how about there?), adorable little slippery baby body, and the ingenious capture of Mr. Smiles-a-Lot in the bathroom chrome--I love every element. What a little darling Nico is. Oh, and I can't believe how he looks like his mom!!

Anonymous said...

That is sooo funny!

Andrea said...

How funny! I sure love that kid!

Caroline said...

That just might be the cutest thing I have ever seen! Keep up the precious posts!