Thursday, July 31, 2008

For all those who think I'm losing my marbles

Despite the many and varied stresses in our life right now (again, don't cry for me) I do know that this guy:


















is Nicholas.

And that this guy:














is Jacob.

The previous post's picture was merely a demonstration of the effects of the force that is Jacob. Things have actually been better the last few days. Less of the aforementioned difficulties and more general kindnesses. Let's hope it keeps!

5 comments:

R said...

LOL! I was wondering… :)

Jana said...

That was HILLARIOUS! I am glad you know who is who! "ja-robn...rob-n-jana!" you are doing better than most parents!!!

Anonymous said...

I knew....you being the Mommy, that you knew who was who. What Mommy can't tell the difference even in the dark of night.

As for calling them them by the right name....hey Jana whatcha talkin 'bout! :(D

Jana said...

I was talkin about DAD! That's what he used to holler when he needed one of us!

Anonymous said...

I resemble that remark.