Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Nico-pico

He's just really, really, really cute...even with a piece of cracker in his mouth.














He's also an avid "more" signer. I faithfully signed "more" to Jacob for 6 months and nothing. Nothing. I half-heartedly signed "more" to Nicholas for two weeks and voila! He also says, "Mah. Mah." to drive his point home.














And seriously, what cuteness! What sweetness! Good natured and good lookin'!

6 comments:

Shayleen Lunt said...

Sounds like if you break out the "signing time" videos, you and Nico can have full on conversations soon! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love that boy, and can hardly wait to hug him. Could those eyes be any bigger!

Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

He is one living doll. I want to squeeze even his pictures. Love to all.

Anonymous said...

Nico has kill-'em-dead eyes. What a very photogenic and darling boy.

holly b said...

he's getting so big! what a smarty pants. I'm signing "more" and "all done" with Linnea but nothing on her part yet. she waves hi like a beauty queen though!

Jana said...

That is one cute boy!!! That last picture was to die for!