Sunday, August 10, 2008

And the winner is........














That's right, the winner is Grandma Great! Expect your prize soon Grandma! (I'll post the prize on the blog when it's ready to ship.)

Thanks to all who participated and for finally answering that burning question about our readership. Ten or fourteen? Ten or fourteen? It's fourteen! Thank you though for your kind words about this blogging business. We're certainly enjoying it and hope you do too. As Meredith said, here's to 300 more!

(Just 299 left to go...)

4 comments:

Jana said...

Hip Hip Hurray! Grandma Got the Prize today! (sung to the tune of Super Why)

That was so much fun!!

Anonymous said...

Yay for Grandma Great Ruth!! She has trophies of those boys posted all over her fridge. :)

Love, Mom

Shayleen Lunt said...

Uhm, excuse me, I saw TWENTY-ONE!

Jana said...

Shayleen,

you saw 21 because I tried to sway the random drawing by getting every member of my family to comment...Robyn saw through my trickery!

She's a smart one she is!