Monday, October 20, 2008

I'm up, I'm up!

Or, I have way made up for yesterday's mediocre video.

I feel like the luckiest woman alive to have caught this.

Behold!



The poor little fella just couldn't make it through lunch. Did anyone notice the snoring at the end? I love how he just wakes up chewing time and time again. And for anyone placing bets on the substance all over his face?

Sour cream.

If any of you are America's Funniest Home Videos fans (AFV as we call it) then I'm sure you've seen this scenario before. To think that one of my I-only-sleep-in-my-crib kids did this just makes my day.

Jacob was unusually sleepy as well. Here he is dozing through Thomas.


















The final pose.

11 comments:

Shayleen Lunt said...

Ha ha ha! That is so funny and cute! I don't know how you kept from laughing out loud while video taping it.

Anonymous said...

You've been working those boys too hard! That's so funny!! They're so cute when they're asleep...a moment's peace.

emily said...

oh me oh my ... that is HA-larious! i love it ... must stay awake ... just can't do it ... much too tired......zzzzzz

Anonymous said...

I remember you, Robyn, falling asleep in your high chair with a spoonful of soup held almost to your mouth. Too bad we didn't have videos in those days. What a riot that video is!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I wish I had my shoulder there for him to cuddle up to. How very sweet! Maybe I should take my camera to church and catch Papa! Love.

Courtney said...

Oh Robin THAT is funny! Uncle Danny and I were just rolling!
Grandma Jan....don't tell Legrand but we both said that boy takes after his Granddaddy Legrand!
Love ya'll,
Courtney

Anonymous said...

Grandma Jan....Do you have that problem with your husband too? I spend the entire meeting jabbing him in the ribs, then whispering in his ear that it's rude to fall asleep during someone's talk. Grrrr. :)

nbarnes2 said...

best video ever of all time hands down! i loved it. and to think it went on for so long too. i also love the final pose. way to wear 'em out robyn!

Mardee Rae said...

Oh that kid is cute. That's how I feel during lunchtime, too!

Andrea said...

You really could win something on AHV. You should submit! Anyway I don't believe I have ever had one of my four children fall asleep while eating. Now I must have another baby so I can get pictures as cute as yours!

Jana said...

I feel like I have missed so many blog posts! That was so cute! I loved the snoring at the end, and the dirty face, and EVERYTHING!

You are an awesome Mom!