This is to help all of you get to know what kind of people these little ones are and will become.
HAHAHA! I LOVE that picture! Lookin over his little bum! At least he is getting his legs in different holes!
i love the bootie picture! miss y'all.
He's so proud of himself isn't he. He's just happy to have them on, and anyway I'm sure he can use those pockets that are around the back if he needs to. Kids sure don't think about comfort do they. :)
He is getting so grown up! I can't believe it. I'd love to see a picture of Matt at that age--I can't believe how much Jacob looks like him.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
HAHAHA! I LOVE that picture! Lookin over his little bum! At least he is getting his legs in different holes!
i love the bootie picture! miss y'all.
He's so proud of himself isn't he. He's just happy to have them on, and anyway I'm sure he can use those pockets that are around the back if he needs to. Kids sure don't think about comfort do they. :)
He is getting so grown up! I can't believe it.
I'd love to see a picture of Matt at that age--I can't believe how much Jacob looks like him.
Post a Comment