Sunday, March 15, 2009

As if my last post didn't make this perfectly clear: Nico is a Thomas fan

From top














to bottom.














He saw these underwear and started alternately saying "wear" and "choo choo".

How easy to please. (Don't tell Grandma Jan that I just slipped them on over his diaper and onesie.)

9 comments:

Jana said...

I think you just told Grandma Jan...We are Thomas fans here, and honestly, what could be better. Gideon lost the use of ALL of his trains today and WOW! What do you do when the only thing you play with get's confiscated? He kept finding random trains under the couch and in my church bag, and was seriously bummed when they were taken too! I am mean!

Mardee Rae said...

Hahha..well posted. What a sweet little kid. Glad to see that those videos are being used! Seriously, mad blogging skills.

Anonymous said...

Nico is a sweetie pie! Just look at those creamy thighs (with creases) and cute shorts. I think a trip to Vegas is in order for Nico. That is, when Ian gets his trains back. I'm glad he likes them so. Maybe he'll get a pack-pack to hold trains, too.

Melissa said...

I love the undies over the diaper. If my underwear had characters on it i may wear it on the out side of my clothes, Kids are so lucky.

Anonymous said...

You can't slip that past me! I think Nico is ready for big boy Thomas pants sans the diaper! What motivation! Love.

nbarnes2 said...

so i was about to scream for beating me to potty training. what will my mother say!?!? then i was pleased to see that they are on top. phew! close call.

Hilda said...

Now that's a Thomas junkie for you. Whatever makes you happy Nico. Just love that rear view!

Andrea said...

We have those cute underwear pants also. I have to admit I hoped this post meant you were done potty training (Just so you can be done with it) I hate potty training.

Anonymous said...

Those little chubby thighs are ADORABLE. Why can't thighs like that on grown women be considered ADORABLE too?? Life is so unfair.

Don't let Grandma Ruth see this post--remember how she used to make us practically watch the T.V. from another room so we wouldn't hurt our eyes? :)