I thought it was a bubble making toy. My house has a dishwasher that is basically never used. I am confident that that it would relieve the strain on hands from all the scrubbing and burns from scalding water. It also saves time from being on your feet all day so you kick back a read a good book like "Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs." I tell you that to see if I can try and lure you here for the summer. Did it work? Please say yes!
9 comments:
what a rainbow! at first I thought it was a yummie treat!
That's so funny Jana,because I too thought at first that it was some sort of yummy parfait! :)
I thought it was a bubble making toy. My house has a dishwasher that is basically never used. I am confident that that it would relieve the strain on hands from all the scrubbing and burns from scalding water. It also saves time from being on your feet all day so you kick back a read a good book like "Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs." I tell you that to see if I can try and lure you here for the summer. Did it work? Please say yes!
so now i know a new blessing of not having a dishwasher....pretty pictures.
Yeah, just buy additional dishes and store them under your bed. I am waiting for the vacation post. It was fun ichatting Sunday. Love to all.
Do you even LIVE here any more? I haven't seen you guys, so can only assume you moved to a place with a dishwasher.
I have one word for you........Paper.
Need I say more?
Yum...the parfait still looks good! Sorry about the dishes!
You are a superhero. I complain about unloading the dishwasher. :)
Post a Comment