Forever.
His hair is much, much more blonde. This has happened to me before. I do not like it. The above photos were taken thirty minutes apart. Who knew thirty minutes could age you a year! Sob.
Plus, as an added bonus, Nico's hair has a few large blonde patches. These patches look like completely bald patches. Especially the one smack dab on the back of his head. A real refugee look. Nice.
Jacob (who I am more used to seeing look grown up) got his hair cut too.
Cute boy. A little bit evil, but mainly cute.
14 comments:
Whoa!!! He looks like a little Jacob!!! I have never thought they really looked that much alike (sorry maybe cause I haven't met them in real life) but holy smokes, I can now see some resemblances (sp?)! Wow, crazy how hair cuts do that. Don't hate them....they are a fun thing and its so fun to see what happens! Who would of thought? Wow! Cute!
Love, Chelsea
p.s. i am very sorry though cause it is hard when your babies grow up so fast, good thing you've taken so many great photos though :]
who knew!? really blond. cool.
Wow! I kept going from picture to picture to make sure it really was Nico! That is amazing. He is still so very cute though. You are an awesome mom, Robyn! I hope you are having a wonderful time with your mom.
WOW....I can't believe how different he looks. You're right it aged him a year for sure!!!
I love it
LOVE IT!
I remember the first time I "buzzed" Carter and how it REALLY DID add a year on to his age. Now I like it that way and he's my "little man."
I hate haircuts too! The worst is that for a month people you see infrequently will all say "WOW! Has he grown up!" and it will bring it all back again! So sad!
I think he gets those blond patches from Y-O-U!
Well, you hate haircuts but I just wonder when I'll ever experience one (for my kids, of course). I'm thinking by the time Cadence gets to Kindergarten, we're bound to have something to cut ;)
They look so adorable. It grows back so quickly, don't be so sad!
ps, just went back and looked at the blog about J's first cut. Good Heavens, it is so weird for me to see pics of him that small. But it is funny that i barely recognized him in the before pics and totally did in the after ones. Yep, growed up.
Nico really grew up a year within that 30 minutes. I think you are right that I will be shocked when we cut Snooks' hair next year. NEXT YEAR! though. I have time! Nico really looks great with short hair. And yes very blond! Who knew!
I know you're sad but I think he looks adorable! I'm excited to see him in person. Well done Robyn :)
I can't believe it. He looks like he got a little coloring as well as a haircut. I think he looks really cute though!
Cute either way I say!! I never had to cut boys hair, but I'm sure it is quite traumatic. Sure had fun with you guys this last week.
Notice whose lap Nico is sitting in? (top pic)
Girl...I loves me some short-haired boys!! They look so handsome! If I had it my way, baby boy hair would stop growing at one inch or less :) I just love the "cool" look of the buzz cut. Welcome to cool, girlfriend.
Post a Comment