Yeah, that is pretty amazing. Don't worry. They are still little boys. You've still got time. And if they really are getting "too big to cuddle", you know what to do! ;)
I wouldn't say older, I would say they look like different children. I can't believe how much lighter their heads are. They are cute no matter how long the hair is (or in your case how short the hair is). You have darling boys! And you can mention it anytime you want.
4 comments:
They REALLY do look older. It's amazing what a haircut will do (sheared sheep). But at least they are still adorable.
Yeah, that is pretty amazing. Don't worry. They are still little boys. You've still got time. And if they really are getting "too big to cuddle", you know what to do! ;)
I wouldn't say older, I would say they look like different children. I can't believe how much lighter their heads are. They are cute no matter how long the hair is (or in your case how short the hair is). You have darling boys! And you can mention it anytime you want.
Seriously they are totally cute! I love Nico's little tilted head...I remember the days...
Post a Comment