Sunday, February 21, 2010

Peasies

Some of the best nutrition advice I ever got: feed your children frozen peas that are still frozen. Straight from the freezer. Even the ones covered in ice crystals. Even the ones that are fused together into golf ball sized masses. They'll eat 'em.

Sweet with only a tiny vegetable aftertaste.













Even this kid eats them by the handful. Nico tested, momma approved.

By the way, once your kids are down with the peas you can also feed them frozen corn and carrots...although peas are still our favorites.

8 comments:

lisa moore said...

Ha. David eats frozen corn all the time. It's hilarious. I think it's gross. You're such a good Momma! :)

Mardee Rae said...

Amen sista! The easiest way to sneak veggies in.

Hilda said...

What a great ad for "pictsweet."

Jana said...

tee hee hee...I agree with Mom! Cute Boy!

Grandma Jan said...

Nico sure has those beautiful Hilda blues. Great shot!

Andrea said...

I have never even tried this. I will have too.

tracyann said...

So, so, so doesn't eat these. Saw a post about freezing them (w/ water) into molds though!

tracyann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.