And balloons.
Oh how I love the Provo Freedom Festival. It's so peaceful and a bit surreal to wake up to the sounds of balloons filling up with air. And then to come outside and see them scattered across the blue sky. Perfection!
This year I missed most of that. I was asleep after a long (or short depending on your definition) night with Benjamin. But, my Dad was awake with my big boys and treated them to a morning of granola bars and balloon viewing. Trust my Dad to get them such a comfy set up. And he took these darling pictures. Thank you Dad.
Thank you also for not taking them up on the roof for the balloon viewing like we did when I was a little girl. That being said, I have such lovely memories of eating egg mcmuffins on the roof while watching the balloons. We'll give that a few more years.
And now, for Nico's favorite balloon.
6 comments:
Oh, I love Provo's Freedom Festival! What fun memories.
Those are great pictures. You forgot to mention that the mountains make a nice background for it all! I miss Utah!
ps Will you email me and let me know how you upload your pictures? I'm close to quitting blogger because of my uploading situation.
Cute pictures! I was going to get the kids up to watch the balloons, but after spending last week at girls' camp, I couldn't drag myself out of bed. Alas! Maybe next year, I guess.
Such fun! I love all the pictures but especially the one with Nico's legs crossed! Love to all.
gorgeous pictures! i love the binoculars. y'all are so cute. i saw y'alls blessing pictures with benjamin. seriously!?!? you look amazing robyn!
So we were under the balloons watching. I didn't get as cute of pictures though. The pig balloon my mom flew in a couple of years ago. We actually know the owners of four of the balloons that are there. Cool huh!
Post a Comment