Oh that and the first laugh are my FAVORITE milestones! I can't believe how darling he is! He has grown too much. We are ready to have him back here with us where we get to enjoy him. :)
This post is perfection. Happy little Benjamin never fails to make me happy too. Thanks to all involved for bringing those adorable smiles to my screen. What a delight!
7 comments:
You said he was chill, and you were right. What a sweet, smiley boy who loves his mother!
Oh my gosh! What a sweet guy. Seriously sweet!
I would also have accepted:
Mr. Smiles McSmilerson
Sir Smiles Smileypants III
Smiley Smiles Jr.
Smileys Hutchison, esq.
Hope you all have a wonderful vacation, Robyn.
See you in the city!
Tracy
We miss him already! and the rest of you!
Oh that and the first laugh are my FAVORITE milestones! I can't believe how darling he is! He has grown too much. We are ready to have him back here with us where we get to enjoy him. :)
I'm ready to eat him right now. After being around him most of the summer, I can honestly say I miss him terribly. Those pictures are just adorable.
This post is perfection. Happy little Benjamin never fails to make me happy too. Thanks to all involved for bringing those adorable smiles to my screen. What a delight!
Post a Comment