
...it's just not quiiiiiiite as much as Nicholas had. Note how Nico's hair is attempting to suffocate Jacob. Also, the more you look the more hair you'll see.

Good thing we live in Chicago now and will have to wear hats until about May.
'Cause Benjamin rocks hats.
A few notes: the above photos of Benjamin and Nico were taken at the same age (4 months). Also, while Benjamin has the most darling laugh and smile around (see top photo) he clams up pretty hard when he sees the camera. So I have hundreds of pictures of "Serious Benjamin" (see last photo). Maybe he thinks he's giving me different looks and calls them things like El Tigre, Magnum and Blue Steel. Maybe.
7 comments:
Your boys are so cute!! We need to get together sometime.
Oh my gosh! I just wanna squish 'em. Too too cute! Benjamin definitely rocks that hat!
Oh, Spencer adn I just about died looking at all those pictures. So cute. Anyway, there is absolutely nothing wrong with a lovely head with little hair.
That first picture is a cross between Baby Leland AND Baby Robyn! WOW! I seriously see a lot of you in him! SO CUTE! He looks so cute in his hat! And all the "different" poses that he seems to be taking are great! ;)
The boy is a little doll. His hair is cute, too. He has the sweetest smile and he loves to talk. I love him and the other boys. Hope kindergarten is going better.
All three kiddos are so different, yet are such amazing little men! I love your little comparisons that show how some of the boys have changed and how each is his own little person. I already knew the last part, obviously, but the photographic evidence is so fun. :)
Hairy Hutches or not, we love them all. I just can't believe Nico was the same age as Benj in that picture. Sweet boys and all so different. Looks like Benj is going to be real warm this winter with his cool hat that his Momma made.
Post a Comment