Thank you Natalie for decoding the post for everyone--which has proved a tad tricky for some. And "flower paperweights" was, of course, the hidden message I wanted you to get. Tee hee.
Well, if spending a half an hour online at 10:00pm looking for a picture of a 20 lb. bag of flour is fun then I guess I do make our blog fun! Thank you.
Robyn, you are, as my mother loves to quote, quite a "bear-of-good-brain." What a clever post! It took me a few scrolls, I have to admit, but I did get it (eventually).
One of those things is not like the others, however. He is so much cuter and smilier and more precious than all of the other twenty-pounders! Please give him some big auntie loves for me for Valentine's. I wish I were there to watch him so you and Matt could go out on the town. I love you all. Happy Valentine's Day!
No, no Meredith...you are a "bear-of-good-brain". Especially if that brain is thinking about coming to see us sometime in the future. I'll plan a whole meat-free menu for you too!
Also, I agree that he is way cuter than any of the other 20 lbs-ers. Poor fools.
I really hate to admit when I don't get something....I scrolled a while, had to leave it for a while, then when I checked out the other comments I got it! (After it was totally spelled out for me)
That's 20 1bs of cuteness, as opposed to the others.
Very, very clever and cute! I totally cheated and went right to the comments :) then back to the photos! So fun! Hope you had a sweet, sweet Valentine's day! What a handsome and very adorable little Valentine you have this year to share with! I can't believe its been almost a year since we left all of you guys-whoa! We love you lots! Love, Chelsea
Hey, no shame about how long it took you to figure it out or if you looked at the comments quickly. I'm just glad for the looking and the commenting you did.
And Chelsea, I can't believe it's almost been a year since you left. We miss you! Just you, not John...kidding!
Robyn, I'm using my new mouse-less computer. argh-g-g-g. I'm all about the mouse.
I just wanted to say we love your little 20-pounder. He really looks ready to play,play,play now that he can sit up to concentrate on the toys. Hope he got his valentine! He's a sweetheart. So are you. Hope you had a great Valentine. It is really snowing here. Not like NY, but more than I like. Keep um' coming.
Thank you Aunt LuAnn! And yes, we got your lovely Valentine's gift! Honestly, you two are so thoughtful! I can already tell the shirt will fast become a favorite. At least a favorite of mine! Thank you! And thank you for suffering through a mouseless computer to read the blog. That's dedication.
Hey Robyn, I had no clue what you were doing. I even (before looking at the comment page) tried to guess if it had something to do with the next blog entry of your house guest. You can't even imagine how messed up I got and then to read the first comment. You got me. I guess I really am a blonde.
13 comments:
They're all 20 pounds!!
Wow, you really don't want to know how long I sat here going, "Flour, paper, weights...Flower paperweights?"
OOOH...you make your blogs so much fun!
Ta da! Can you believe it? A big, big boy.
Thank you Natalie for decoding the post for everyone--which has proved a tad tricky for some. And "flower paperweights" was, of course, the hidden message I wanted you to get. Tee hee.
Well, if spending a half an hour online at 10:00pm looking for a picture of a 20 lb. bag of flour is fun then I guess I do make our blog fun! Thank you.
20 lbs! Wow. Hazel is only 5 lbs away from being as big as Jacob.
Well, I think Jacob and Hazel are made for eachother then...because Jacob was pushing 14 at 4 months.
Yes, Jacob and Hazel will get along just fine. Can you say specialty shake?
Robyn, you are, as my mother loves to quote, quite a "bear-of-good-brain." What a clever post! It took me a few scrolls, I have to admit, but I did get it (eventually).
One of those things is not like the others, however. He is so much cuter and smilier and more precious than all of the other twenty-pounders! Please give him some big auntie loves for me for Valentine's. I wish I were there to watch him so you and Matt could go out on the town. I love you all. Happy Valentine's Day!
No, no Meredith...you are a "bear-of-good-brain". Especially if that brain is thinking about coming to see us sometime in the future. I'll plan a whole meat-free menu for you too!
Also, I agree that he is way cuter than any of the other 20 lbs-ers. Poor fools.
I really hate to admit when I don't get something....I scrolled a while, had to leave it for a while, then when I checked out the other comments I got it! (After it was totally spelled out for me)
That's 20 1bs of cuteness, as opposed to the others.
Love you, Mom
Very, very clever and cute! I totally cheated and went right to the comments :) then back to the photos! So fun! Hope you had a sweet, sweet Valentine's day! What a handsome and very adorable little Valentine you have this year to share with! I can't believe its been almost a year since we left all of you guys-whoa! We love you lots!
Love, Chelsea
Hey, no shame about how long it took you to figure it out or if you looked at the comments quickly. I'm just glad for the looking and the commenting you did.
And Chelsea, I can't believe it's almost been a year since you left. We miss you! Just you, not John...kidding!
Robyn,
I'm using my new mouse-less computer. argh-g-g-g. I'm all about the mouse.
I just wanted to say we love your little 20-pounder. He really looks ready to play,play,play now that he can sit up to concentrate on the toys. Hope he got his valentine! He's a sweetheart.
So are you. Hope you had a great Valentine. It is really snowing here. Not like NY, but more than I like. Keep um' coming.
Thank you Aunt LuAnn! And yes, we got your lovely Valentine's gift! Honestly, you two are so thoughtful! I can already tell the shirt will fast become a favorite. At least a favorite of mine! Thank you! And thank you for suffering through a mouseless computer to read the blog. That's dedication.
Hey Robyn,
I had no clue what you were doing. I even (before looking at the comment page) tried to guess if it had something to do with the next blog entry of your house guest. You can't even imagine how messed up I got and then to read the first comment. You got me. I guess I really am a blonde.
Post a Comment