

Grandma Jan, otherwise known as the paparazzi.


Watch Jacob's expressionless first experience with the water. And no, we didn't use that pacifier again that day.
Jacob loved crawling on the sand. He played with it lots and ate (medicinally) a little.
This is to help all of you get to know what kind of people these little ones are and will become.




Jacob loved crawling on the sand. He played with it lots and ate (medicinally) a little.
6 comments:
Is that a sandy chin? Yum! Bubble boy is very handsome! Olivia loved the post too!
What a cute family of three!
I think Jacob is wise beyond his years. Sun damage is no fun. Pale white skin is definitely "in"!
I'm so sorry you were sick, what a bummer of a deal for sure!
Oh but that white sugary sand (maybe that's what Jacob thought it was?!?!) and the emerald blue/green water is soo tempting! It makes me miss it so badly, I want to come back and go! We loved our short little vacation there too.
I'm so glad you could still go. Did Sister McClure send you to Destin too??? :) It still looks like lots of fun and hopefully you were able to still enjoy it all!
What a good lookin bubble boy! Can't wait to see more photos! But get better soon! :]
Love, Chelsea Rae
Those pics brought back memories of our trip to the beach Robyn. Poor Matt had to stay home and bring home the bacon. :] I just remember thoroughly enjoying driving through all that rural Alabama area to get there. Little Jacob looks like he quite enjoyed the flavor of sand!
looks like the sick family did well at the beach! What a fun time! Jacob needs to have some little beach buddies next time!!!
You know that your family is good lookin' when you even look good at the beach! Whatta bunch of hotties!
I can't get over Bubble Boy's sand encrusted lips. They are so chubby and moist, how could the sand help but cling? Too cute.
I love the sunglasses on you, Robyn. They are very Audrey Hepburn.
Post a Comment