Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mother, I love you;

mother, I do.



Father in Heaven has sent me to you.



When I am near you,



I love to hear you



Singing so softly that you love me too.



Mother, I love you;



I love you,



I do.



Happy Mother's Day to all of our mothers, grandmothers and nurturers along the way. We love you.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Robyn...you really know how to make a lot of Mothers and Grandmas feel good. How great to have pictures of Jacob with all his loving Grandmas.
We love you, Mom

Anonymous said...

What a special post! Those photos w/ all of the Grandmas and Moms are priceless and beautiful! What a treasure for sure. I'm so glad you are Officially a Mom this year-I know last year you couldn't wait for him to come at this time :] What a beautiful and wonderful mom you are too-you're doing an excellent job. Hope you had a marvelous weekend w/ your cute, cute Boys!!!! Happy Mother's Day~*
Love, Chelsea Rae

Anonymous said...

This post is so sweet. There is water in my eyes. What a great idea. No matter how great one mother is, it takes lots of mothers, doesn't it? Jacob is very lucky to have so many wonderful women in his life.

I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day. You are a fantastic mother.

Anonymous said...

I love your Mother's Day tribute. You did a great job. What a great group of grandmas and mothers and beautiful ladies too.

Hope you had a great day for Mother's Day.

We missed you on our trip to the tea in SLC. Next time you come.

Bye, bye,

Love,
Aunt LuAnn

Jana said...

How beautiful! That was GREAT! You are such a spectacular mommy! Jacob is a lucky boy to have all of those 'mothers" in his life!

Shayleen Lunt said...

What a great posting! It's like a very special 'scrapbook' page for mommies!

Andrea said...

Oh Robyn I just loved that. I can't believe how little he once was. I had to sing the song to go with the photos. What a weird oh I am.

Anonymous said...

AHHHHH. This is so sweet. Love, Grandma Jan