Saturday, May 06, 2006

Warning: What you are about to read the washing machine companies don't want you to know

That's right folks, if you have a baby



and if you have any of the following items:

Baby socks



Foot rattles



Hand cover-ma-jigs



Half finished Halloween costumes



even more hand cover-ma-jigs (I put this pic because he looks so sweet and so waxy)

Baby hats (check out that funky newborn rash) and yet another hand cover-ma-jig



Baby knee socks



Or, the essential in any baby's wardrobe, Alabama booties



then ANY AND ALL OF THESE THINGS can clog a veeery expensive pump in your washing machine. So, while Bill Gates is not giving away is fortune, nor will you have good luck by sharing this with seven people, please...LEARN FROM OUR MISTAKE (and please send this to seven mothers you love...ha ha). Always put sockies and such in a net bag. Because if you don't you'll be sad, broke and with a lot of dirty laundry. Don't ask how we know this.

For those of you who need more "convincing" check out the thug we'll send to your house (any Friday or Saturday night for a few hours) to "lean on you" to help change your mind.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

...and I just thought those nifty little net bags were to keep you from losing those micro sockies etc. Wow...who knew they could end up in your W/M motor. The word will be spread here in Provo...that's for sure. What a great conversation piece for Dad and I as we attend our many social functions. :]

Shayleen Lunt said...

I will for sure be more dedicated about not only putting the socks in those bags, but remembering to zip it up before I throw it in the washer:) Plus, that is just one scary thug! haha

Anonymous said...

Oh My!!! Who knew! I better tell my sister for sure! Thanks for the warning. I really hope everything is okay and gets better! Yikes! Not fun at all.

But I still enjoyed all of the cute photos. Its so cool so see and realize just how much he's changed in looks. I think your thug is awfully cute though! :]

Luv, Chelsea

Robyn said...

I'm glad to have informed three people, and hopefully many more of you non-commenters (boo, hiss..kidding).

Mom, I bet you do have lots of social functions! Tell the mayor about it, will you?

Gee Shayleen, now I've found yet another thing for us to think about! First spinach and whole grain (or was that Oprah?) and now this!

Chelsea, please do tell your sister. But really, the problem was fixed speedily by a delightful fellow who used the word fortuitous when describing the situation. Who would have thought!