(Also, we do not regularly put our baby down on his tummy, but since we were right next to him we felt OK with it.)














Sleep face!

I hesitate putting this in (what with me in a bathing suit, etc.) but I love the totally confused look on his face. Where am I?!?

He is also so, so sweet fully awake!

5 comments:
I think you look totally great Robyn! I love the swim suit (top?).
That kid has soooo much hair! If he were a girl, I would certainly be mailing you some barrett & claws. I wish he would sleep that great at home!
I can't get over the hair--both Nick's and your's. So cute!
too too cute baby boy!!! WOW! What a beautiful snoozing baby! I loved the foot pictures, they are GREAT!
You take wonderfully interesting pictures. He is so cute. He looked very cooperative about sleeping. Not many babies might fall asleep with all the activities on the beach. Loved the last picture. He is certainly growing. Love to you all.
Sleep Little one go to sleep,
So peaceful the birds and the sheep,
Quiet are Meadows and trees,
Even the buzz of the bees,
The silvery moonbeams so bright,
Down from the window give light,
Or you the moonbeam will creep,
Sleep Little one go to sleep,
Good Night. Good Night.
Those pictures reminded me of my favorite Lullaby. He is so cute!
Post a Comment