Could Nicholas already be laughing at his mommy's funny blogs?? He is so cute and drooly, too. What a cute laugh. I loved how interested Jacob was in making him laugh. Cute, cute boys.
Adorable! I was laughing too. That little laugh is so contagious! I was right along w/ Jacob too, "Again!" wanting to make Nicholas laugh. What cuties! A baby's laugh is Really the best thing ever!
6 comments:
tee hee hee that was HILARIOUS!
Maddie says I like your laugh cute boy. I love you. Let's watch the fun show again.
Gideon says gaa gooli goolie daa daa daa love you
Looks like you'll have several disposable cameras in your toy box from now on! Cute!!!
That just tickled me - those funny boys! Looks like Nicholas is starting young with a sense of humor. Love, Mom
Could Nicholas already be laughing at his mommy's funny blogs?? He is so cute and drooly, too. What a cute laugh. I loved how interested Jacob was in making him laugh. Cute, cute boys.
I have never in my life seen a baby boy of that age with that much HAIR! Wow, I am jealous!
Adorable! I was laughing too. That little laugh is so contagious! I was right along w/ Jacob too, "Again!" wanting to make Nicholas laugh. What cuties! A baby's laugh is Really the best thing ever!
Love, Chelsea
Post a Comment