Monday, November 19, 2007

I try and I try and I try!

I have so far been fairly unsuccessful at snapping a picture of my TWO children. My attempts usually end up following this pattern:

1. Ta da! However, Nicholas isn't smiling and Jacob is being strangled by Nicholas's hair!




















2. Jacob starts thinking..."Hmmm, who is this cute thing tenuously placed in my arms? Do I really want to be holding him?"




















3. Then Jacob grins and thinks, "Nah. I don't! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"




















4. The end.































5. Repeat.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that sequence! I can see those boys are going to be best buds before you know it. Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Isn't that just the way! I had the same problem with Maddie, and she was older than Jacob! I think the pictures are cute anyway...especially the one with Nicholas' hair in Jacob's mouth!!!

Anonymous said...

I think Nicholas really takes Jacob in stride. He doesn't seem too easily ticked off by whatever it is that Jacob does with him, to him, or around him. The ideal second child! What a cute twosome who will be such good friends.

Andrea said...

At least in the end they were both smiling and not crying. Try the side of the couch or a chair. It will help Jacob. That is from having 4 kids!