Breathe, Matt! What a fun daddy to wrestle with those rough-and-tumble boys! The next thing you know, you'll be eating sloppy joes and watching monster truck rallies!
Robyn, you are now a million miles away from our Barbie-strewn childhoods. Who knew that boys actually had fun without Barbies?!? I sure didn't, but this looks like fun to me. :) Thanks for this fun little glimpse.
That is a priceless photo for sure! I can only imagine all of the yelling, grunting, breathing, giggling, and laughter going on with it! Precious and funny!
Matt must be thinking "Wonder if I'll ever have the use of my nose again!" What a parent is willing to sacrifice! Certainly looks like the boys were having loads of fun anyway. Sure nice of Matt to submit.
This photos is hilarious. What a keeper! Just hide it from all of your children when they get to be of marrying age. It might frighten them out of parenthood. But be sure that you show it to them when their own children are young.
10 comments:
girls can do that too...at least Maddie sure does! Looks like Matt is having a "Great" time! What a great Daddy!
Did he survive? I hope no permanent damage is done.
What's really going on with Nicholas is an exploration of Matt's nose. The caption should say, "Hmmmm, just like mine."
This must be what weekends and daddy are for.
Breathe, Matt! What a fun daddy to wrestle with those rough-and-tumble boys! The next thing you know, you'll be eating sloppy joes and watching monster truck rallies!
Robyn, you are now a million miles away from our Barbie-strewn childhoods. Who knew that boys actually had fun without Barbies?!? I sure didn't, but this looks like fun to me. :) Thanks for this fun little glimpse.
That is a priceless photo for sure! I can only imagine all of the yelling, grunting, breathing, giggling, and laughter going on with it! Precious and funny!
Love, Chelsea
All I can say is this must have been a shirts and skins game. So cute!
: ) hee hee. that is fun.
Andrea, that was too funny!
Matt must be thinking "Wonder if I'll ever have the use of my nose again!" What a parent is willing to sacrifice! Certainly looks like the boys were having loads of fun anyway. Sure nice of Matt to submit.
Love, Mom
This photos is hilarious. What a keeper! Just hide it from all of your children when they get to be of marrying age. It might frighten them out of parenthood. But be sure that you show it to them when their own children are young.
Penny
Post a Comment