LAUGH! that was so great! I know Jana said the same thing, but honestly I wrote that and then looked over and saw that she said the same thing. I really love those pictures
Like I've said before, you are getting fodder for the wedding videos---course they may have different equipment when that time comes, but there'll be pictures, just like this one.
This must have happened because you were off paying more attention to Nicholas than Jacob! Shame on you!! :) He's such a cutie. Every time I look at your blog, Hazel goes nuts and wants to look at him. We need to arrange this marriage officially.
Isn't it great to have your own IT guy right there in the house, who can get behind all the equipment and find out what's really happening? Bet you don't even have to pay him either, except for maybe a few "round" crackers. :)
6 comments:
well, I'm laughin'!!! That was GREAT!
LAUGH! that was so great! I know Jana said the same thing, but honestly I wrote that and then looked over and saw that she said the same thing. I really love those pictures
Like I've said before, you are getting fodder for the wedding videos---course they may have different equipment when that time comes, but there'll be pictures, just like this one.
This must have happened because you were off paying more attention to Nicholas than Jacob! Shame on you!! :) He's such a cutie. Every time I look at your blog, Hazel goes nuts and wants to look at him. We need to arrange this marriage officially.
Isn't it great to have your own IT guy right there in the house, who can get behind all the equipment and find out what's really happening? Bet you don't even have to pay him either, except for maybe a few "round" crackers. :)
Love, Mom
I usually do both. at the same time. but thow in a loud yell of "Henry!", too. ; )
Post a Comment