Check out the preliminary fruits of our labors here.
Doesn't the house look extra pretty not covered in toys? As we've been working I've been falling back in love with the house all over again. I have to leave this for student housing? Goodbye dishwasher. Goodbye yard. Good (sniff, choke) bye.
Anyway, we're having an open house this Saturday, April 19th from 5 -7. If we do have any readers who are interested just comment here or contact us via our craigslist info to get directions. Imagine if we could sell our home through blogging! Ah, blogger, is there anything you can't do?
We will be working more throughout the week. Thankfully Grandma Jan is coming to help us get the final things together. We're really grateful she's willing to sacrifice the time to come. But really it's just payback for her. Kidding! (I'm pretty sure she'll be working a lot harder here than we ever did there.)
Look forward to more exciting pictures of our bedroom, Nicholas's bedroom and (the real excitement) the guest bathroom!
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
i just want to go on record as saying that we will have a dishwasher. IF we end up living in graduate housing, the unit will not have one, SO we will buy a dishwasher. i don't want robyn convincing everyone we're basically going camping in the wilderness for two years.
So I see only slander will push Matt to comment on my blog. Allow me to sharpen my pen...
You two are so funny!
W-O-W!!! Where DID the toys go? It looks awesome!!! Can you get a picture of the deck? I love your deck.
I'm excited to hear about all the people that attend the open house.
Your house looks beautiful! It sure is hard to downsize, but at least you'll have a dishwasher. That makes things a lot more bearable. I hope there's a sprayer on your sink too.
Your house looks great, and it's nice to see such clean pictures. I hate it when people take a picture of their messy closet. Graduate school life is hard and awful, but worth it. I'm excited for you guys to go to Chicago!
I love it!! (Miss the kid junk tho.') You kids have certainly worked hard. How great that Grandma Jan is coming. Wish I was there. So glad you'll have a dishwasher and a sprayer (:D) in Chicago, now what about a washer and dryer. (J/K Matt) :]
Love, Mom
Gorgeous! what a beautiful home, and a great price! hopefully you'll find something just as nice not too far down the road. (we had to rent a storage unit to hide all of our kid gear!)
WOW! It looks GREAT! If we were not students, and not looking for a home I would pull up our roots and buy it! I love how shiny your kitchen floor is...they all look so GREAT! I am excited to see more pictures!
WOW oh WOW TOO! It looks awesome and amazing! You guys really have been up to a TON of work. I'm sure it will pay off too. I'm crossing my fingers for you and your open house! That sounds exciting but scary too. I hope it goes really well.
I'm so sorry you have to leave your sweet house too. Its always so hard to downsize after been so lucky (we did that w/ this house) but hopefully you Will have a dishwasher and find the little things you can enjoy too. But heck, camping is not that bad......unless it is for TWO years!!!! :] Best of luck! Loved the photos, hang in there!
Love, Chelsea
Post a Comment