Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Would it interest you to know

that both of my boys had birthdays in the last month?

or that both of them were sick due to "the great nursery plague" in the last month?

or that Jacob is almost the conductor of the "Potty train" (completely thanks to Grandma Jan)?

or that Matt and I went to NYC this past weekend?

or that we closed on our house last week?

or anything at all? I am woefully and irrevocably behind on my blog. I have the desire, but the time and focus elude me. Stay with me. I still haven't blogged (and may never) about how Jacob called shamrocks "hamhocks" back in March. March, ladies and gents. The big stuff is in there, but what about the hamhocks?

Little moments have been lots of fun lately. Jacob's just talk, talk, talking. To have him jump up out of his bed, with both arms thrown up into the air, and yell "sur-tlise!" at me. Or to hear him call mega blocks "megafying blogs". Having Nicholas give me a kiss on the cheek (open mouthed and slobbery) when I ask him to. They are sweet times and I want to share.

In between trying to pack a box or two a day (don't cry for me) I will try to go for the bronze and just put something up.

Even if it is just some ramblings and a really cute picture of one of my birthday boys.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh things are happening at the Hutchison house! Great to see you on the blog again, and to hear about the "shenanagins" of our sweet boys. Yay to Grandma Jan for getting the potty train going. We won't forget Robyn how when you became potty trained you proclaimed proudly "Now I'm a potty train!"

Love, Mom

Shayleen Lunt said...

My head was almost spinning! I hope that everything went off without a hitch...the trip, the closing, the birthdays, etc, etc.

Andrea said...

Robyn we love you! I am so glad you have had so many fun things happen to you. Somehow I missed your baby's birthday. Email me his day would you. Don't worry about blogging. You will always be my hero for getting me going on mine, so I will always love you for whatever you do.

holly b said...

i've been bad at blogging, too. and I don't have any good reasons like you do! conductor of the potty train, huh? can it make a stop at my house too?? : )