He also has a whole bunch of police barriers blocking his home from traffic. There are always a few squad cars stationed outside. I wonder what life is like on the "Obama beat". The officers always seem to be enjoying a good chuckle, so things can't be that bad.
Obama also works out in the small private gym of an apartment complex we actually considered living in. It's a small, moderately ghetto gym (like a lot of Hyde Park), but because it's such a lame gym inside the apartment complex it's always close to empty. A friend actually met him there.
Whatever we all think politically...don't you think it's cool that Barack Obama and I live on the same street only 5 blocks apart?
6 comments:
Just tell me you haven't gone over to the dark side.
Yes
No
(My fingers are crossed.)
(And I'm not talking skin color, you cynics!)
seriously that is so cool. one of my life time goals is to see a president while he's president. now i'm not saying he's it or gonna be but your chances are higher. way cool
Fun stuff!
Aunt Luann that is what I was going to say. I totally was going to tease you about the dark side. And Robyn I do think it is cool that you live so close to him.
That's really cool! It's much more exciting than Tom Green's "wives" living down the street from me...
Post a Comment