This is to help all of you get to know what kind of people these little ones are and will become.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Here's to a great December!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Just love those boy's...... sounds like they will have a great December. I really like the way Jacob has his brotherly arm around Nico.. He really loves his brother.
6 comments:
Just love those boy's...... sounds like they will have a great December. I really like the way Jacob has his brotherly arm around Nico.. He really loves his brother.
Dad
Those two are hilarious! They will probably be best buds all their life.
Hey Robyn! I love your blog! I found it through Mardee's...:).
I too just love those boys!!! That brought a smile to my face...and I really needed a smile today!
They are so cute Robyn. I just want to squeeze them!
are you there robyn? its just that i miss you. will you ever post again? all that was said with a pouty sad lip.
Post a Comment