In the midst of winter we had some rain that washed the snow away and we made the most of it. (The next day it snowed...) It felt so good to bring boys and bikes outside. I dig the outside. And I frankly dig no snow. We have since had lots and lots of snow and played heartily in it, but to me this really was the best day.
Sunday, February 14, 2010
"Oh, this was the best day. It was like 35 degrees."
The title of this post was said by me, to Matt in complete sincerity. And it took a few moments after saying it for it to seem ridiculous. That being said, it is winter. Cold, snowy, dark, etc. Sunshine and warmth seem very far away. So, after months of the high being in the teens and twenties 35 degrees feels pretty amazing.
In the midst of winter we had some rain that washed the snow away and we made the most of it. (The next day it snowed...) It felt so good to bring boys and bikes outside. I dig the outside. And I frankly dig no snow. We have since had lots and lots of snow and played heartily in it, but to me this really was the best day.






In the midst of winter we had some rain that washed the snow away and we made the most of it. (The next day it snowed...) It felt so good to bring boys and bikes outside. I dig the outside. And I frankly dig no snow. We have since had lots and lots of snow and played heartily in it, but to me this really was the best day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey! So glad I sumbled onto your blog. I can't believe how big your boys are. I grew up in Nebraska, so I totally get that 35 degrees is, indeed, an excellent day to play outdoors! :)
Fresh air does the body good! Love you snow angels!
Fun stuff riding bikes! I love Nico's helmit! So cute!
I love how you make the most of the outdoors in "balmy" weather.
I love your park! It looks so nice
Post a Comment