
Jacob was very taken with Gideon, who, as you will see, slept through the majority of their time together.

Oh what a difference four months make.

Jacob & Gideon ate at the same time quite often during the week, or Gideon ate in secret. Mainly because Jacob burst into tears whenever he saw Gideon eating and he wasn't.

Look at that sweet boy. And notice the eyes. This is the only picture you'll see them in.

Maddie & Gideon let Jacob borrow their exersaucer. Jacob LOVED it. He especially liked to turn on the charm for the baby he saw in the mirror (to his right).

Gideon also lent Jacob a fair amount of WAY cute clothes.
Here's Maddie girl in a very typical pose. She was very quick to extend love to this little man who would pull her hair and drool on her. (Gideon training, right?)

She kept him great company when he watched grandpa's train.

Because, look at how boring it was without her! And look at those arms!

Jacob also got to spend quality time with Grandpa & Grandma.

What a lovely gaggle of grandkids. And cute Grandparents too!
8 comments:
Cousins RULE!!! Cousins are absolutly the best! And especially when you're the oldest cousins too! What sweet and fun photos! Aren't family get-togethers the sweetest too? So much fun!
Love, Chelseaaaah~*
I was thinking awhile back how I never remembered seeing any pictures from your Christmas holiday in Utah. Great pictures of Jacob. That Maddy is a beautiful girl...love her eyes! Thanks for the the fun walks this week!
We are in Las Vegas showing Grandma and Grandpa Snow your blog. The are just excited to see all the pictures. Will be home tomorrow.
Sooo cute! I wish we could have all gotten together. I must say, Hazel will have a rough time choosing between the two boys. She may dwarf both of them, however, because she weighs 15 lbs at a mere 3 1/2 months!
How cute he is!! I'm glad you're posting pictures since I never seem to see you with your child. Check mine out and you might see old friends :o) It's denglish-ramblings.blogspot.com
Cute and funny as usual! That is a really good picture of your parents with the grandkids. Thanks for keeping us updated!
Fond memories of Christmas and having everyone altogether. It was definately a blast for the cuz's to be to-gether. I don't know who enjoyed it more...them or the grandparents.
Really looking forward to being all to-gether again in September in our swim togs. Ooh I'm really going to have to work harder at getting my model body back..tee hee
Are you taking reservations for that guest room?
All the pictures are precious but the REAL thing is oh so much better!
Post a Comment