This is to help all of you get to know what kind of people these little ones are and will become.
Tuesday, February 07, 2006
A subject in fast life: Jacob
The man is creeping, crawling and all around plowing it up over here. Two minutes, a phone and a camera are all it takes to record this broad range of emotions and movements.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love this joyful, sweet-cheeked, bright-eyed baby boy. He is an adorable little genius. Love the close-ups of his expressive little face!
Looks like this little boy is a techno whiz - he'll be on to bigger things soon, like repairing the computer. Oh we'll probably have to wait til he's 3 :)
4 comments:
I love this joyful, sweet-cheeked, bright-eyed baby boy. He is an adorable little genius. Love the close-ups of his expressive little face!
So glad I got to experience this first-hand!!!
Looks like this little boy is a techno whiz - he'll be on to bigger things soon, like repairing the computer. Oh we'll probably have to wait til he's 3 :)
He really is adorable. I wish I could see him in person. When will you be in UT again? This summer, perhaps?
Post a Comment