Saturday, February 25, 2006

Sunday Snow

We have 9:00 church and, since Jacob wakes up at 5:45 every morning, he typically has time for a little snooze right before church. Last Sunday it "snowed" over night, a very good photo op for this su'thurn boy. We knew we had to act fast and take the picture before church, because it would be long gone afterwards. So, we woke Jacob up (I can't stand doing that...but I guess for church it's okay, right? Right?) and marched him over to the window for this picture. Pretty alert and vivacious, huh?



Here's the most interest he showed in this whole experience.



and yes, he is wearing a pale yellow sweater vest and blue cords.

3 comments:

Shayleen Lunt said...

I do love that Sunday outfit!

Carly said...

Sweater vests are really in right now in the 6-12 months scene. I love.

Anonymous said...

I love the little pokey tufts coming out of Matt's hair on top. :]