Well, I guess with a baby I did realize the messy part. However, we are attempting (read: failing) to introduce some finger foods to Jacob. So far he has rejected (read: thrown up) peas and bananas. He's just got a really fabulous gag reflex. I joked about it
before, but this is a very real gag. (Shudder and all!) So, this post is also a plea for help. If anyone out there has any suggestions of how to get the little nipper to actually
swallow finger foods, we're all ears!
He is making baby steps towards eating finger foods though. He plays with peas.


And fears Cheerios. Sinister little o's aren't they?



The only food he wants either comes from a bottle or is pureed to lumpless perfection. Here's the messy part (be warned).



Good thing I just dispensed with clothes altogether before pulling the prunes out.

4 comments:
Hmmm...I love peas but I love them even more with a good scoop of margarine and some salt! Veges can't be all healthy, can they?
Try those baby biscuits that look like dog treats that they can hold and suck on. Biter biscuits is what I want to call them. Him toe tweet.
Those are scary looking cheerios...must be an off brand, and he knows it!
This is the best out of all the lastest! I love messy photos. He sure gets messy. Do you have to wash his hair every day?
Post a Comment