So funny! I love all of the hair-dos! Is that really you Robyn with the wig? I thought it was Matt of course? :] Very cute indeed! This look alike contest is so decieving, but way fun and plain amazing! Love, Chelsea
I didn't look close enough that the wig picture either. Glad it is you though and not Matt. I'll have to let Aaron know...he got a little 'wigged' out by that picture:)
4 comments:
to start with, i think this is a funny post. props to the author.
but i have a bone to pick. one would think that every picture presented is either me or jacob. in fact, however, there is one that neither of us.
as a baby, i never wore a wig.
i love the baby's mama.
So funny! I love all of the hair-dos! Is that really you Robyn with the wig? I thought it was Matt of course? :] Very cute indeed! This look alike contest is so decieving, but way fun and plain amazing!
Love, Chelsea
Robyn looks just like a blonde little orphan annie...in a good way. I love Jakie. Love, love, love.
I didn't look close enough that the wig picture either. Glad it is you though and not Matt. I'll have to let Aaron know...he got a little 'wigged' out by that picture:)
Post a Comment