


Now feast your eyes on where he gets it from. (For those of you with extremely bad eyes, that's Matt with the feathery do.)

In my quest to prove how little I follicle-ly contributed to the boy, I stumbled upon the most upsetting conclusion that as a 1 year old I looked like a boy (probably aided by my lack o' hair--look at that part!).

But don't worry, I got cute and got my own feathery do in a few short years.

And if you're wondering where Jacob gets his big, strong arms from...

I think I may have an idea.
10 comments:
I love it! I love it! I love it! This hair mania is amazing! What a stud he is w/ his mane. Have you had to cut it yet? Yikes! I can't believe how much him and Matt look alike as babies-wow! But, yes, I totally agree he got his strong arms from his Mommy for sure-you go girl! And I don't think you looked like a boy-you were so precious too. I love the feathery fashion going on w/ both of you! This post is great! The next thing you need to do is while Matt is away, put lots of barretts and clips and ponytail holders in his hair-yeah! We did it to our cousins and brother-poor boys :] But don't tell Matt I suggested it-wait, I'm caught already, I know he moniters this-oops! Have fun!
Love, Chelsea Rae who lives far away~*
Good one Robyn! I laughed out loud to myself!
I also think you are a pretty cute baby though. Your facial features were and ARE :) nothing but girl.
Maybe we should both take our kids over to Snipits! See ya later.
Ringo, definitely Ringo. Somehow, it seems fitting that Jacob would be a drummer.
Cute blog! Especially the flashback pics of you and Matt. Or was that Jacob? Who can really tell? I'm AMAZED at how similarly they look!
Now that boy has hair... the question is when is he going to have his first hair cut. Look how trim and sharp your hair was Robyn. (well may be we really didn't have much to do about that!!) As for the strong arms... I am sure Matt has something to say about that. Love you lots Leland
Oh my goodness. You must never cut his hair. He looks sooooooo cute. He rivals those Weasley twins (who I found myself strangely attracted to in the last Harry Potter movie, as did the woman sitting behind me in the theater: "look at those TWINS!" was what she yelled when they first came on the screen). Anyway. He is soo precious. And your baby pic is precious too, as is Matt's.
It's not just the hair. It's that attitude shown in the picture which is strictly rocker. Simon Cowell: here comes Jacob with that X factor.
Be careful. I wonder with the camera he stares at so cutely if Jacob thinks you are a cyclops part of the time. I love the way he just stares into the lens! So cute. Wonder what he thinks you are doing.
I can see Robyn in that little guy. I loved seeing your cute little face, Robyn, in those pictures. You do not look like a boy. No,no,no.
That boy is quite creative in what he does with the linked rings. Picture #2 leads me to believe he may be in the summer Olympics of 2026 entered in the barbell competion. (Is that what you call it)? The nonchalant look in picture #3 is priceless! I say George definately :)
Oh look, I just noticed there's 5 linked rings representing the 5 continents (ala the Olympics). I bet he figured that out all on his own while sneaking a peak at the Olympics. \^^/
I must admit, I have occasionally gone to picture number 2 of this post throughout the day. It cracks me up!
Oh! I feel behind the times!!! I think I haven't been on for the past 5 posts!!! Robyn, I don't know how you do it!
I love the hair!!! Coming from a momma of some beautifully bald children, what I wouldn't have given for Maddie to have some hair!!! Jacob looks GREAT!
Lot's of love!
Post a Comment