Thursday, March 30, 2006

By the power of Grayskull...



...I am He-Man.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's a boy wonder

Jana said...

I laughed so loud Maddie came running to see what i was looking at. Her comment was; "is he naked?"
How cute! I loved it!

Anonymous said...

g and i had some he-man figurines (? is that what you call them? it sounds so girly for a he-man toy)...ahem...toys. and we watched the show a lot. i was perusing through the he-man website and found a list (with pictures) of all the characters.

looking at them i saw a few i know we had. i know we had he-man (of course) and battle cat/cringer. we also had man-at-arms and man-e-faces. its possible we had orko, but i can't remember. ram man, check, teela, check (i think). as for the bad guys, i can't imagine not having skeletor. and tri-klops seems awful familiar. we also had castle grayskull, equipt with functioning trap door.

sweet huh? were we taken care of or what?

Anonymous said...

lol. It is totally mini-He-Man. Awesome. Btw Matt, I had all those too. I didn't get any GI Joe are anything else. I was into He-Man. If I had my choice, I would still watch the show. Awesome!!!

Jon

Anonymous said...

Put the straps across his chest and you would have a great Halloween outfit!

Jon

Anonymous said...

i told robyn that we should try to get a picture of him holding (something like) a sword like he-man is in the first picture on the link. i bet we could get him to hold it up and look at it or something. maybe we'll throw some straps on, mount him on some cat (or stuffed animal) and get some pictures.

you know, i always told robyn i thought girls want kids so they can dress them up in outfits and do their hair all cut-sie. like a doll. maybe its not just girls. maybe i have some latent tendencies to dress jacob up like the toys i had when i was a kid. does anyone know of a good way to dress him as megatron?

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!
Well when I first checked this yesterday there were no comments and I didn't have time to leave any but now there's ton and now I can't decide which ones funnier-the photo or the guy's comments!?!?!?! So great. I absolutly LOVE this photo and especially the link to He-Man! I was totally wondering how you found that website, but now I know :] So great. I had to contain myself at work not to laugh out loud until I got home and showed John. We loved it! Good luck w/ the costumes! Love, Chelsea

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest little body, face, and haircut!! Jacob appears to be not just adorable and musically gifted (think silver bowl), but also TOUGH! What a man. I can see why Matt is thrilled with such a son.

By the by, I loooove the He-Man costume idea. Matt and Jon, I hope you will both be here for Thanksgiving--if not before--because I might be able to atone for the Christmas 2003 Barbie extravaganza. If you are interested in a little blast from the past, I think I still have all of my He-Man AND She-Ra toys in my basement--complete with Castle Grayskull and comics. We could pull them out once the kiddies go to bed, if you want to. Tempted?

Robyn, I am sooo excited to come and see you and kiss Jacob like crazy. I love you.

Andrea said...

mere is so funny? Robyn did you play She-Ra at her house or was that just me. I pulled them out once and they were so freaky I gave them to D.I. (I didn't have the cool castle just a flying swan? with a character with purple frizzy hair. I thought it would scare my kids.