Monday, March 06, 2006

T is for Toofies...

that's good enough for me.

Aunt Rachel came to visit this weekend to spend some quality time with the boy before heading off to SLC in April. Jacob LOVES his Aunt Rachel. He even allowed her to rock him to sleep at church...a truly astounding feat. She is a wonderful Auntie and we love her so much. Thanks for coming Rach!






Now, on the toofie (teeth) front, Jacob (as everyone probably has heard me complain about) has four teeth on the verge of coming in. Together Rachel and I helped Jacob bare his preexisting ferocious toofies for the camera.



After enduring the above picture (and trust me, we didn't get a clear shot of the teeth on the first try) he decided to show off his tooth-based abilities with a little ottoman chewing. What a tasty treat. Oh yes, and he also took periodic breaks from his chew to take swipes for the camera. Tricky little man.


















Hopefully there will be some top teeth to add more bang to his bite any day now. And along with more bang, we'll probably have more of these too.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember we had to watch our cat Chelsea so we didn't have any furniture damage.... looks like you will have to keep a close eye on "the little man" and his big teeth. He does look very inocent in all that he does. Love the post!!! Dad

Anonymous said...

Those teeth can bring on a NASTY
case of the "grumpies"

Sure hope Jacob gets feeling better now

Love you all,
Mom

Robyn said...

Hey Mops and Pops,

I'm glad to see such prompt comments from you two. That's how it should be. Right?

Jacob told me yesterday he misses Gram Hilda & Gramp Leland. He loves you too. Thought you ought to know.

Anonymous said...

Can't top such cute little pictures--up close and personal!

We loved this blog.

Shayleen Lunt said...

I didn't know Jacob was so creative. I would have never thought of an ottoman as a teether toy.

Anonymous said...

what a doll!!! looks like he is gonna wear a hole in the ottoman as soon as those top teeth come in! Lots of Love!

Auntie Jana

Anonymous said...

What Big Teeth you have Jacob!?!??! Or should I say what cute little teeth you have? :] He reminds me of a cute puppy-they chew and chew on anything and everything! Watch out! Does he slobber though as bad!?!?!??!?!
Did you really have a cat named Chelsea? Wow, what a great name if I may say. I think you told me that before but I forgot. Very cute photos though!
Love, Chelsea

Andrea said...

You should put these in a contest!