Monday, April 03, 2006

Tough guy, huh?

Jacob has started doing this...















and this...



and this...



and this.



Okay, so they're all basically the same action, but each one's so cute! I think he looks like a pretty tough little dude. We have a feeling he'd like to get the spoon from us and attack his food (and anyone within a ten foot radius).

Watch as Maddie does this very thing. From a tidy, innocent little pudding treat to...



Dun dun dunnnnn ...this!



No, no Jacob. No spoons for you yet. Just bide your time, play nice and plan your evil food slinging.



Broah ha ha ha ha! (Do you think Jacob could already have his very own maniacal laugh?)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I do agree w/ the laugh :] He's got to w/ expressions like those! I love it. He is a little tough guy especially after seeing the He-Man post!!!! I really like the cool spoon too, it looks like meal time is a whole adventure in its self! Better watch out when the cousins get together! :] Very cute.
Love, Chelsea

Jana said...

How Hilarious!

You definitly will have more and more messes to clean up as he becomes an independant eater! He si such a little man!

Birrd said...

Robyn, he's adorable. Congratulations on a growing such a cute, talented little being. Glad I could see some pictures of him. I don't think I've seen you since high school... (I was Sarah Stanford then.)

Birrd said...

By the way, if you want to say "hi" back, email mapletree@moose-mail.com. And if you're wondering how I found you, blame Jana, then Rosalyn, then Jenilyn...

Anonymous said...

oh you won't believe the messes your devilish little angel will make! we gave up on our carpeted dinning area a long time ago. No amount of plastic floor covering helped! but it also provides more great blogging material!

Anonymous said...

Now that is one intense look. He really has attitude. You are in for fun times when it comes to eating. Love ya Dad

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!! I haven't seen you guys since Robyn was pregnant, and now you have this beautiful baby boy!!! How adorable is he?!? Well, congatulations a bit too late ;) Oh, and this blog is hilarious and adorable!! Gold stars to you guys. Hopefully I will see you soon!?!

Andrea said...

I think that spoon thing could be on David Letterman under Human Tricks. It looks pretty clever!