This is to help all of you get to know what kind of people these little ones are and will become.
Wednesday, April 19, 2006
The other night 'round dinner time
As I looked at Jacob's big beautiful eyes, behind a smattering of green beans, I saw heaven. It was a great moment when time kind of slowed down, and we gazed into each other's eyes. And of course I had to preserve the moments in film...after enjoying them for myself. Truly, truly this baby is a special, beautiful & expressive little man. (Ten points to whoever spots his two front teeth.)
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh My goodness!! I see those top teeth and three on the bottom. Did you photoshop those pictures? He does have the prettiest, biggest eyes. I don't think he gets those from his Daddy. Love y'all.
Grandma Jan: I didn't do ANYTHING to these pics, he's just naturally beautiful. And I think he's got Matt's eyes, or a smiley squirrel's eyes. The jury's still out for me.
Aunt LuAnn: You're right on both counts. He does recover well from upsets and yet I did put these out of order. I just LOVED that last picture.
I agree with you about his resemblance to Grandma Jan. He is definitely a quarter Dollar (we like to call him 25 cent).
Wow! I love that boy!!! He is so handsome! So glad too see those teeth! At first I thought it was a trick question...what with the cup in the way, but the voila! there they were! so darling!
Jacob wears green beans wonderfully well. I think they're a fabulous addition to his wardrobe.
He looks so grown up with those darling little toofies! I can't believe how many he has! He will have to ask for toys for Christmas now, instead of his two front teeth.
You are right, his eyes are beautiful. They are so bright and intelligent. He is such a sweet little guy.
9 comments:
Oh My goodness!! I see those top teeth and three on the bottom. Did you photoshop those pictures? He does have the prettiest, biggest eyes. I don't think he gets those from his Daddy. Love y'all.
I think Jacob looks a lot like Grandma Jan in these shots.
Either he recovers nicely from his little sad times or you put these in the wrong order.
You do a great haircut, Robyn! He is, of course, just as you said--a precious gift with so MANY teeth for a boy his age.
Lucky, lucky, lucky are you two.
Love to you all
Grandma Jan: I didn't do ANYTHING to these pics, he's just naturally beautiful. And I think he's got Matt's eyes, or a smiley squirrel's eyes. The jury's still out for me.
Aunt LuAnn: You're right on both counts. He does recover well from upsets and yet I did put these out of order. I just LOVED that last picture.
I agree with you about his resemblance to Grandma Jan. He is definitely a quarter Dollar (we like to call him 25 cent).
That would make daddy 50 cent (fi'ty cent).
Could I be a penny? ;)
He makes me think of John Lennon's "Beautiful Boy." He is beautiful and precious. (And I am so jealous of his perfect peaches-and-cream skin!)
Love ya!
P.S. You guys are so funny!
Wow! I love that boy!!! He is so handsome! So glad too see those teeth! At first I thought it was a trick question...what with the cup in the way, but the voila! there they were! so darling!
Jacob wears green beans wonderfully well. I think they're a fabulous addition to his wardrobe.
He looks so grown up with those darling little toofies! I can't believe how many he has! He will have to ask for toys for Christmas now, instead of his two front teeth.
You are right, his eyes are beautiful. They are so bright and intelligent. He is such a sweet little guy.
Post a Comment