
He even got some pushes from one of his other favorite friends, Miss Olivia!

Here's our group of moms and kids. Note Jacob's intent stare at me as I take this picture.

Am I alone in this, or does Jacob look terribly cute swinging from behind? Look at his little elephant ankles. Shayleen looks cute too!

Hey, Olivia looks cute too!

It's possible that the park makes everyone look cute. But do you know what makes Jacob look crazy cute?
Sunglasses!
3 comments:
Fabulous!!!!
I'm so glad I checked! What a cute post. It looks like the park was tons of fun and full of cuteness for sure. I love it and wish I was there. I love the swings too, (always a kid inside!) and the swing photos were grand. The sunglasses are uncontrolably cute too-wow. I liked the group photo but couldn't really recognize anyone,I'll have to look again and guess I better give it up, I've been gone too long-but I just love to see familar faces from GA and hear from people! Thanks for the fun and adorable photos. Springtime in the park is the best! Keep having a blast!
Love, Chelsea
P.S.
Happy, happy Birthday late! ;]
& Happy Easter Early~* (i'm sure that weekend is going to be full of cuteness! i can only imagine!)
Very cute pictures of Jacob!!! I just dig the sunglasses~
I must say though, I think my favorite is the one of Jacob being pushed. When Olivia finally learns to move out of the way when the swing is coming back at her, I'll teach her the 'under doggie!' haha
Post a Comment